Tu pedido es enviado por Blue Express 🚚 Si quieres cambiar el courier de envío puedes hacerlo enviando un WhatsApp a +56949957972, si existe una diferencia en el precio del envío se debe abonar 💕
Step 1: Contact Enigmática Boutique, by any of the following means:
- Commercial Telephone: (56) (2) 2266 6629
- WhatsApp: +569 4995 7972
- Email: email@example.com
- Step 2: Send the receipt proving your purchase or proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +569 4995 7972 (Example bank voucher, credit card account statement, exchange ticket or electronic invoice.)
- Step 3: Finally, the Enigmática Boutique staff will contact you, in which you will be told to go to the store (Eusebio Lillo #440, local 36, Recoleta, Santiago) with your product and receipt or at your defect, send product and receipt by Shipping Distributors (Pullman Cargo, Chilexpress, Starken or Correos de Chile).
- Exception : If your purchase is canceled and there is an associated payment , a refund will be made for the full amount of the purchase, regardless of the means of payment. In the case of the use of the WebPay System, a cancellation will be sent directly to the service provider.
- Important: If the product is returned due to a fault, a check will be carried out to confirm the status of the product, which, if it is not attributable to its misuse, the legal guarantee can be made effective.
- You can exercise your right to guarantee because the product turned out bad or did not meet your expectations, not because you did not like it or the size/color did not fit.
- Remember that you have a legal term of 10 days to return the product.
- The 10 days of change of Enigmática Boutique are to change the product for satisfaction, for example, because you did not like it.
- This period does not correspond to your legal guarantee right, which is 3 months, from the purchase of the product.
- No, as a consumer you will always have the right to the legal guarantee.
- If you change a product because you did not like it and the 10-day period passes, it is your right, during the 3 months since you made the purchase, to exercise the right to the legal guarantee.
Article 19.- The consumer will have the right to replace the product or, failing that, to opt for a bonus in its value in the purchase of another or for a refund of the price that has been paid in excess, when the amount or content net value of a product is less than that indicated on the container or packaging.
Article 20.- In the cases indicated below, without prejudice to the compensation for the damage caused, the consumer may choose between the free repair of the good or, prior restitution, its replacement or the return of the amount paid:
- a) When products subject to mandatory safety or quality standards do not meet the corresponding specifications;
- b) When the materials, parts, pieces, elements, substances or ingredients that constitute or integrate the products do not correspond to the specifications that they hold or to the mentions of the labeling;
- c) When any product, due to deficiencies in manufacturing, processing, materials, parts, pieces, elements, substances, ingredients, structure, quality or sanitary conditions, as the case may be, is not entirely suitable for the use or consumption for which it is intended or to which the supplier had indicated in its advertising;
- d) When the supplier and consumer have agreed that the contracted products must meet certain specifications and this does not occur;
- e) When after the first time the guarantee has been made effective and the corresponding technical service has been provided, the deficiencies that make the good unfit for the use or consumption referred to in letter c) persist. This right will subsist in the event of a deficiency other than the one that was the object of the technical service, or if it occurs again, within the terms referred to in the following article;
- f) When the object of the contract has defects or hidden defects that make it impossible to use it for which it is normally intended;
- g) When the grade of metals in goldsmith, jewelry and other items is lower than that indicated therein.
For the purposes of this article, it will be considered that a single asset is one that has been sold as a whole, even if it is made up of different units, parts, pieces or modules, notwithstanding that these may or may not render a utility independently of one of them. others. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the case of its replacement, it may be carried out with respect to a unit, part, piece or module, provided it is for another equal to the one that is restored.
Article 21.- The exercise of the rights contemplated in articles 19 and 20 must be made effective before the seller within the three months following the date on which the product was received, provided that it has not deteriorated due to an act attributable to the consumer. If the product has been sold with a certain guarantee, the period for which it was extended will prevail, if it is greater.
The consumer who, in the exercise of the rights contemplated in article 20, opts for reparation, may contact, indistinctly or jointly, the a) seller, the manufacturer or the importer. Once the option is made, the requested party will not be able to derive the claim.
They will be jointly and severally responsible for the damages caused to the consumer, the supplier who has marketed the good or product and the importer who has sold or supplied it.
In the event that the consumer requests the repair only from the seller, the latter will enjoy the right of compensation indicated in article 22.
The actions referred to in the first paragraph may be asserted, likewise, indistinctly against the manufacturer or the importer, in the event of the seller's absence due to having been subjected to a bankruptcy proceeding for liquidation, term of business or other similar circumstance. In the case of the return of the amount paid, the action may not be brought except with respect to the seller.
The seller, manufacturer or importer, as the case may be, must respond to the exercise of the rights referred to in articles 19 and 20 in the same place where the sale was made or in the offices or premises where they usually serve their customers, Not being able to condition the exercise of the aforementioned rights to be carried out in other places or in less comfortable conditions for the consumer than those offered to him to carry out the sale, unless he consents to it.
In the case of perishable products or that by their nature are intended to be used or consumed in short periods of time, the term referred to in the first paragraph will be that printed on the product or its packaging or, failing that, the maximum term of seven days.
The period that the guarantee policy granted by the supplier contemplates and that referred to in the first paragraph of this article, will be suspended during the time in which the good is being repaired in exercise of the guarantee.
In the case of goods covered by a guarantee granted by the supplier, the consumer, before exercising any of the rights conferred by article 20, must make it effective before whom it corresponds and exhaust the possibilities offered, in accordance with the terms of the policy.
The guarantee policy referred to in the preceding paragraph will produce full proof if it has been dated and stamped at the time of delivery of the good. The aforementioned policy will have the same effect even if it has not been dated or stamped at the time of delivery of the good, provided that it is displayed with the corresponding invoice or sales receipt.
In the case of the return of the amount paid, the term to exercise the action will be counted from the date of the corresponding invoice or receipt and will not be suspended in any case. If such refund is agreed once the term referred to in article 70 of Decree Law No. 825 of 1974 has expired, the consumer will only have the right to recover the net price of the good, excluding the corresponding taxes.
To exercise these actions, the consumer must prove the act or contract with the respective documentation, except in cases in which the provider pays taxes under the presumed income regime, in which the act or contract may be accredited through all the means of proof that be conducive